“Make new year’s goals. The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Warren McLaren
Happy New Year!!! I cannot believe that 2018 is over; it went by so so so quick. 2018 was an ok year for me, it wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worst either; however, I am hoping to make 2019 my best year yet!
Every year I make new year resolutions and I never ever stick to it; well this year I really want to make goals rather than resolutions and I am going to try my hardest to stick to it and reach my goals.
Here are some of my goals for 2019:
- Live a healthier lifestyle by drinking more water, exercising at least 3 to 4 times a week, and eating healthier.
- Try to control and get rid of my OCD as much as possible; my OCD has gotten so bad in the last year with making sure everything is locked and that my alarms are on, etc. It is really really affecting me and I want to change it once and for all.m
- Care less about what people think. I am so sensitive, emotional and such a people pleaser and I hate it…
- Read at least one book a month, I have so many books that I have bought and haven’t read yet so my goal is to read more and hopefully blog about it.
- Stop Procrastinating.
- Practice photography and become more comfortable with manual setting rather than automatic.
- Become more confident.
- Be more positive.
- Save more money and to stop spending on stuff that we don’t really need.
- Cook and bake more (especially healthy options) and share here on the blog.
- Be more in the moment especially with my husband; for example, putting our phones away at least for an hour or so and spending quality time together.
- Be more active on social media and blogging by commenting on other’s posts and interacting with others more.
What are some of your goals for 2019???