I have decided to challenge myself to do a weigh loss challenge again now that July is almost over. I’m close to getting to my weight loss goal for July but I decided to extend my goal till August 31. I would now love to be at 260 to 265 if not more by then. I am currently as of yesterday 275; so I will have 10 to 15 pounds to lose in 6 weeks. I listened to the podcast about 75 Hard and I don’t think I can do that one; however, my friend is doing it and she has motivated me to come up with my own version. So for 6 weeks I will be challenging myself to:
- workout 5 to 7 days a week for minimum of 30 minutes a day.
- drink about 135 oz of water a day.
- eat more fruits and veggies.
- eat less carbs and sugar
- take progress phots and measurements along with weighing myself once a week.
- fast for 16 hours or more…minimum 14 if I have to break my fast earlier.
- read for 15 minutes or more a day (this has nothing to do with my weight loss; however, its good for me mentally and I never have time and love reading so I will be forcing myself to make time now)
Today was my first day and I already have worked out, read a book, fasted, taken my progress photo and I’m almost done with my oz of water for the day.
Follow me on Instagram for more updates!